How we Collect your personal information?
Our company will collect personal information by lawful and fair means. Personal information may be collected directly from you or your authorized representative, or may be collected from a third party such as a licensee or representative authorized by us to provide services to you. You may supply your personal information to us when communicating with us via social networks and other online channels. We do not collect personal and sensitive information unless the information is reasonably necessary for our business functions or activities. If you access our websites, we may collect additional personal information about you in the form of your IP address or domain name.
How we use your personal information?
We will use or disclose your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected. We will use or disclose your information for another purpose only if you have consented, or if you would reasonably expect us to do so or as required by law.We may use your personal information for the purposes of our own direct marketing, however we will ensure you have the ability to opt out of future such communications. How we protect your personal information with us?
How we protect your personal information with us?
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we hold against interference, loss, theft, unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure, and any kind of misuse.
The steps we take include:
- • maintenance of computer technology, people and process-based security measures for example firewalls, network security configurations, encryption, use of passwords and other appropriate measures where information is held in electronic form;
- • regular updates to security systems and configurations to protect our systems from malicious activity;
- • restriction of access to data to only those staff that need access to carry out our business activities;
- • training and ensuring that all our employees are required, as a condition of employment, to treat personal information held by us as confidential.
- • Right to erasure
- • Right to restrict processing
- • Right to withdraw consent
- • Right to object
- • Right to not be subject to automated decisions and profiling
- • Right to data portability
Your Rights about personal information with us ?
You have the right to seek access to any of your personal information held by us. We will supply you the same within 7 working days.
You also have following rights for your personal information with us.
Making a request
Requests for access or correction to your personal information or other privacy rights described above should be addressed to our company at email@example.com
Our company based in Australia will abide by Australian Privacy Principles of Privacy Act 1988 - for the information collected from individuals in Australia.